Welcome

Welcome to Tulsa News Today - the informative blog on Tulsa TV News Stations!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

KJRH Adding New Meteorologist

Brett Anthony
Tulsa's NBC affiliate, KJRH 2News is adding a new meteorologist to their on-air roster.

Brett Anthony will join from fellow Scripps station KSHB in Kansas City, Missouri. Anthony has been with KSHB since 2002, and was the station's weekday morning and midday meteorologist.

This announcement comes just three days before 2News' Chief Meteorologist Dan Threlkeld is set to leave the station.

As of August 27th, Tulsa News Today cannot confirm that Anthony will be the new Chief Meteorologist. We'll let you know that as soon as we find out.

Source: TV Spy

2 comments:

  1. Well Brett Anthony Is Doing Good At KJRH. Because KSN Has Those 2 Meteorologists That I Cant Stand They Are Jaime Travers And Laura Bannon. I Cant Stand Them Because They Are Bad I Don't Like Jaime Travers Cause I Cant Stand Her Still. And I Cant Stand That New KSN Meteorologist Laura Bannon. I Will Not Watch Her At All. Or Jaime Travers Either Because I Cant Stand Laura Bannon. It Will Remain Either Mike Collier Or Bud Ford On KTUL. And Also Taft Price On KJRH. Those Are The People To See On Weekends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be a tard stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete